Join our team.
Lynx Construction Management believes in screening for and hiring the most qualified and experienced candidates, which is the direct result of hiring for excellence, and not for pre-determined benchmarks. This creates a direct “return on investment” by creating a team that possesses multiple perspectives, complementary skills and talents, and the ability to continually challenge each other to better collaborate, better diagnose our clients’ needs, and better service the details of their business.
Current open Positions:
ASSISTANT PROJECT MANAGER/COORDINATOR
- Create project contact lists, punch-lists, and turnover documents.
- Setup and maintain Project Files including data input for all Logs.
- Prepare project start up documents including: Subcontract Agreement, Submittal Log, RFI Log, Project Management Worksheet, Drawing Log, Purchase Log, and Buyout Log.
- Assist in plan maintenance. (Permit Set, Working Set, Plan Revisions).
- Assist in buyout including; proposal acquisition from subcontractors, screening and background checks, distribute contract documents/bid documents, issue Requests for Proposals (RFP’s).
- Assist in writing scopes for miscellaneous buyout items as assigned by PM.
- Update Accounting for all Subcontract Agreements, SCO’s, RCO’s, and, CO’s.
- Obtain pre-qualifications from subcontractors.
- Create Subcontract Agreements based on approved scope and submit to PM for review.
- Process Change Orders (SCO, RCO’s, CO’s) based on approved scope a by PM & OPS.
- Attend all meetings and record meeting minutes. Distribute to all parties.
- Plan maintenance. (Permit Set, Working Set, Plan Revisions).
- Subcontract tracking.
- RFI’s including research, distribution, log maintenance and tracking. Initiate document for review by PM.
- Submittals including research, distribution, log maintenance and tracking.
- Send two-week schedule to subcontractors and vendors.
- Maintain insurance log and acquire all required insurance documents from subcontractors.
- Copy all documents for publication (approved submittals, etc.).
- Prepare documentation for Field Superintendents including; Smartsheet® copies of Subcontracts, Submittals, and RFI’s.
- Certified payroll verification and correspondence with County Representative.
- Verify weekly certified payroll forms from subcontractors.
- Correspondence with wage rate supervisor regarding verifications and corrections to certified payroll forms.
- Minimum of 2 years of commercial experience as a Construction Assistant Project Manager.
- Previous internship or Bachelor’s degree in a construction related field preferred.
- Coordinates and supervises all construction activities.
- Maintains construction schedule.
- Maintains construction schedule, identifies and solves problems.
- Promotes job site safety, encourages safe work practices and rectifies job site hazards immediately.
- Orders materials and schedules inspections as necessary throughout the process.
- Understands the project plans and specifications.
- Maintains positive relationships with customers, contractors, suppliers and other employees.
- Schedules and supervises completion of final punch lists.
- Verifies quality workmanship that conforms to original plans and specifications.
- Ensures all company employees and contractors are adhering to the company safety policy.
- Directs all field personnel.
- Maintains an organized job site, including the construction office.
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to multitask and meet changing deadlines.
- Detail oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy.
- Working knowledge of Outlook and Word.
- Highly organized and flexible.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Must be self-directed and able to complete projects with limited supervision.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Construction Superintendent.